Pai Gow Poker is a variation in Poker that originated in China. This is a card game chosen by many players when coming to W88 live casino. Let W88 learn how to play Pai Gow Poker through the article below!
How To Play Pai Gow Poker?
Pai gow poker is played with a standard 52 card deck and an additional Joker card. The Joker card in this card game counts as an Ace, which can be used to complete a straight or flush.
In Pai gow poker, players are dealt 7 cards each, arranged into 2 hands. Therein, the five-card is called the hand “behind”, the “bottom”, “high”, or “big”; the two-card is called the hand “in front”, “on top”, the “small”, “minor”, or “low” hand. The value of these hands is calculated according to the standard rules of Poker, except for the second largest straight – Ace, 2,3,4,5.
Before being dealt 7 as cards, players need to start wagering, the amount of the bet depends on each player. Then, the dealer deals 7 cards to each person and the dealer. Next, players begin to arrange cards so that the 5-card hand is greater than the 2- card hand. Otherwise, you will lose without comparing the cards with the dealer.
To win, the player needs to have cards stronger than the Dealer pair.
Example: a player has 7 cards: Ace, 3,4,5,6,7, J. You should arrange their hand this way: 3,4,5,6,7 (straight) for the high hand and A-J for the low hand.
- In case the Dealer also holds the same card the player is: Ace, 3,4,5,6,7, K. And the dealer also has the same layout as the player, in this case, the dealer wins on this high hand.
- If in the low hand the dealer pairs A-K, the player’s hand is A-J, so the dealer will win.
- If the 5-cards of the players are the same with the dealer, and the player’s low hand wins the dealer’s low hand, the result of the hand is Push. The house always has a certain advantage.
How To Arrange Pai Gow Poker Cards?
Like Blackjack or Chinese Poker, Pai Gow Poker also has the basic tricks to arrange cards in order to deliver victory.
Check out some tips to arrange Pai Gow Poker cards below:
- No pair – straight – flush: placing a hand of high value like an Ace in the high hand (a total of 5 cards) and the next 2 biggest cards in the low hand.
- The hand has 2 pairs: placing each pair in each hand, the pair has big value in the high hand.
- The hand has 2 pairs of low value + 1 Ace: combine 2 pairs in the high hand, then an Ace in the low hand.
- The hand has 2 pairs of low value + 0 Ace: 1 pair in high hand and 1 pair in low hand.
- High value 2 pair: 1 pair in high hand and 1 pair in low hand and add 1 high value card, note the high value pair.
Note: the above-mentioned layouts do not include the case of cards with straight, flush, etc.
4 – Step Playing Pai Gow Poker At W88
You can follow the steps below to start betting Pai Gow Poker at W88 bookie:
Step 1: Log in to W88
The first step you need to take before playing Pai Gow is to login your account to the W88 website. If you do not have an account, you need to proceed with the registration first.
Step 2: Transfer W88 funds to your casino account
To proceed with Pai Gow wagering, you need to transfer W88 funds. Accordingly, if your casino’s secondary account has no funds, you need to transfer money from your main account to be able to start betting.
Step 3: Access to the Pai Gow
On the menu bar of the W88 website, you can access the following link:
Online Casino-> CLUB MASSIMO-> Pai Gow Poker Card Game.
Step 4: Place a bet
When the table appears, there are betting boxes on the screen, below the table are chips to help players place bets. You will use drag and drop to select the bet and desired bet level.
Like other card games, Pai Gow players have only 25 seconds to place their bets. After this 25 seconds, you will no longer be able to place bets. The dealer will count you to fold.
Step 5: Dealer deals
After the betting process is over, the dealer will deal cards for players. The card dealting is guaranteed to be random, without the intervention of spoofing machines. Once the cards are dealt, the results will be announced and the player will know whether they have won or lost.
If you win, the bonus will be transferred to your account promptly. Conversely, if you lose your bet, you will lose all of your previously placed bet.
Above are instructions for playing Pai Gow Poker at the dealer. Hope this information will make it easier for you to place bets in this game as well as increase your chances of winning. Visit W88 for more details! Good Luck
Recommenđe : How To Bet Handicap 1/4 In Football Betting